1/2" Torsional Torque Multiplier Wrench
This car-saving wrench is ideal for wheel wrenches in small vehicles. It is designed for a car's wheel wrench for easy loosening of truck tires. Lug nuts or car tires by using less energy to reach a sufficient output torque without impact or Compressor needed. When your ordinary wrench cannot do the job on some stuck lug nuts, you really need to ramp up your torque! The purpose here is to give extra leverage on tight bolts where a conventional tool is not going to provide you with the power you need to loosen them.
- Handle with thread design, can increase friction, not easy to slide
- Special design, extraordinary quality, allowing you to disassemble, save effort and worry, thickened steel 3 Forgings are made of high-quality chrome vanadium steel, durable, three specifications can be changed at any time
1. Install the wind gun sleeve into the square end of the shank and the other end of the rocker.
2. The wind gun sleeve is placed on the nut to be disassembled (fastened), pay attention to the elastic direction, and shake the rocker to make the handle against the side of the other bolt。
3. When the nut is loosened, replace it with the extension rod for quick disassembly. After tightening, fasten it with the extension rod first, and then use a labor-saving wrench to lock it.
4. The maximum safety output torque is≥ 3200N.M, which is equivalent to 320KG F.M Maximum output torque required for normal disassembly (tightening) nut ≥ 3200N.M
5. It takes about 6 minutes to disassemble (tighten) a tire.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
We offer FREE SHIPPING for any orders.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
We provide worldwide shipping.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE BUYERS TO RECEIVE THEIR ORDER?
On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 1-3 business days after purchase. Standard shipping times apply 10-15 business days.
CAN THE ORDER BE DELIVERED TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
We do not offer the shipment to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
D〇 YOU OFFER DELIVERY TO P〇 BOXES 〇R MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
WILL I BE CHARGED VAT TAXES?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country's customs policies.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Shipping costs for returns
Within 14 days of receiving the product, we will bear the freight due to quality problems
Within 14 days of receiving the product, if it is not a product problem, the freight will be borne by the customer.
Customer change purchase intention request return or refund problem
If already shipped, please make sure to contact us for a return and refund within 14 days of receipt, and the customer is responsible for the logistics costs of shipping and returning goods
If not shipped, please contact us for a refund.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
* If you have other questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org